Depart from Milan by bike and travel to the sea at Cinque Terre. Six different valleys, six panoramic ridge lines. The Navigli and the Lombardy countryside, the vineyards of Emilia, and finally the sea in Liguria, crossing the Apennines between Piacenza and Genoa.
Steps&stops: Milano, Pavia, Val Versa e Val Tidone, Passo della Crocetta, Bobbio, Val Trebbia e Val d’Aveto, Passo Forcella, Borzonasca, Sestri levante, Passo del Bracco, Levanto, Cinque Terre. MILANO-LEVANTO 232KM 2.600M CLIMBING + daily tour Cinqueterre about 40-50km with 800m climbs + optional tour during the last day.
Pedaling along the panoramic road in our Cinque Terre bike tour is an experience that feeds the soul. At Passo del Termine the horizon is tinged with Mediterranean blue – we're 500 meters above sea, soaring over Monterosso, and it feels like you're about to take flight. This is Italy, people. And it's almost like flying as we follow the silent little winding road, suspended between sky and sea.
The special price of this tour is for 3 nights and 4 days, for a group of 12, with van and cycling guide.
The VAN&GUIDED price includes:
- presence of a minivan for luggages and to follow the riders for the entire trip, allowing guests to explore the real Italy in safety;
- a cycling guide
- accommodation in double rooms (in 3/4 star hotels or equivalent facilities - farm stay, B&B);
- 3 dinners and 3 breakfast (Breakfast in the morning will be gauged to meet the needs of a recreational cyclo-tourist);
- energy snack while cycling;
- road-book and GPS tour tracking.
The following are not included:
- airplane flights UK-Italy-UK,
- meals while cycling,
- extras at dinner,
- ticket to ferries or other transfer
- any additional options requested from the organization, insurance and anything else not explicitly included above.
Additional costs: single room and transfer back to Milano (van or train)
PRIMA TAPPA |
Milano-Bobbio 111km - 1200m climbing
SECONDA TAPPA |
Bobbio-Levanto 121km - 1.400m climbing
Cycling along the Trebbia Valley and then the Aveto Valley, to climb the Forcella Pass - 880m From here down to the sea of Sestri Levante. Another one climb to Bracco Pass - 620m - with a wonderful view and his really amazing descente to Levanto. Arrival in Levanto for a special glass of wine. It will be a long ride but always at a contemplative and conversational pace. With some stops and snacks to relax yourself enjoying the quiet roads of the tour. Night in Levanto. Typical ligurian dinner in hotel.
TERZA TAPPA |
Levanto daily tour - 26km 800m climbing
OPTIONAL TOUR |
This tour will run from Saturday April 28 to Tuesday May 1. Ask to us more details by e-mail.